Christ’s College are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual for a new Marketing Assistant position at the College. The role includes promoting and celebrating the College and its amazing students through various channels such as news and social media, the College website and the College's physical building. We are seeking an individual who is passionate about the College and can offer flexibility and reliability over the hours worked from week to week. Experience of working in education would be an advantage but not essential. The successful candidate needs to be able to commit to working 16 hours a week though each actual week’s working hours would be dependent on events and other marketing opportunities taking place. The role is for 39 weeks a year. This post is offered at GST4/GST5 £17,669-£22,454 per annum pro-rated, dependent on experience
At Christ's College we believe a great values driven education has the power to transform futures. Our values are:
These values make Christ’s College a positive and inclusive community in which all students feel safe, valued and part of the family. Our college aims to serve our community by providing a fully inclusive education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice. At Christ’s College we believe a great values driven education has the power to transform futures. If you are looking for an exciting place to work with dedicated staff, positive learners and supportive parents then join us.
Advantages of working at Christ’s College:
• There is a real sense of belonging, camaraderie and mutual respect amongst the whole community
• The parents and governors are very supportive of the College and appreciative of the work we are doing
• The children want to do their best and will work hard as they respect their teachers’ knowledge and commitment
• The staff are dedicated, skillful and hard-working
• There are good opportunities for internal promotion in a growing school which has a tradition of acknowledging and rewarding hard work
• There are excellent opportunities for external promotion
• As a relatively small school which offers a full suite of extra-curricular activities, it is easy to be involved in a wide range of enrichment activities in Sport, Performing Arts and elsewhere.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Christ's College is a school within The Good Shepherd Trust. The Good Shepherd Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this position.
Candidates will be assessed as their application is received, therefore early application is recommended and we may interview before the closing date if sufficient strong applicants apply.
The Good Shepherd Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant pre-employment checks, including a Section 128 Check.